Wednesday, March 24, 2010

House Renovations - Master Bathroom Complete







Do you remember this post of our gutted bathroom? Well, it's complete and I finally took some photos to show it off.

I'm loving our remodeled master bathroom. It has a custom made vanity and "up-John" (the cupboard above the toilet). Both the up-John and medicine cabinet are recessed into the wall so they hold much more than they appear to contain. The walk-in shower is totally "barrier free" and I love the little multicolored tile transition. I'm happy with the cultured onyx solid surface, which matches the sink. There's a great bench seat so I can sit to soap up and shampoo, etc. I can also step up on it (holding the grab bars) to close the window. Did I mention it has a heated floor that's totally programmable with timers?

Friday I'll post more photos of the house renovations.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment