Saturday, March 27, 2010

House Renovations Complete, Almost

This is our hall bathroom; where we painted, replaced the linoleum with tile, and put in new baseboards . Oh, I almost forgot; we also replaced the faucet, towel racks and light fixtures. The name of the paint color is "beach bum". That makes me want to visit the ocean! The color of the accent wall in our living room and bedroom is "head for the beach".

Here's the boy's bathroom, in Ray's room, where we painted. We put the same tile in it as in the hall bath and our master bathroom.

Ray wanted to have his room painted in shades of blue. The white ceilings and crown moulding really pulled it together. See that little white lamp shade? I'm going to stamp it!


Dave installed new closet doors in Chris' room himself. His mirrored closet doors broke years ago and I'm glad to finally close off the mess of his closet! Lol. His room is painted the same oyster color that we used in many of the other rooms of the house. Oh, we also got new carpet throughout the house. All I have left to show is some new lighting fixtures, after they are installed. Well, enjoy your weekend!

I'm having my Spring Fling Stamp Camp today and will post photos of the projects next week. Click here to take a peak at a couple of the cards we're making.

No comments:

Post a Comment