Thursday, December 3, 2009

Three Snow Swirled Cards


Above is the Snow Swirled card we made in club last year. Everyone loved it! It was designed by Lori, a demonstrator friend from Livermore. If you look at my website you will find the supplies for it and dimensions of cardstock under my Creative Projects.


Above is a simpler card we made last year in my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack. It has fewer layers, but is still elegant.


The last card shown above uses the same Snow Swirled set and is also very easy. There's a 1" strip of brushed silver cs under the scalloped edge at the bottom. We made it in the same Christmas Stamp-A-Stack class last year. I think this would be a great card to duplicate using the Serene Snowflakes set from the Holiday mini catalog.
Enjoy the season! Our house is coming along and I can see light at the end of the tunnel. I will start planning classes again soon. Sale-a-bration (SU's biggest sale of the year) is quickly approaching. Book your workshop now to get some really great merchandise for free!
Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment