Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tri Shutter Thank You


Well, I painted my closet this weekend with the help of my friend, Kathy. She's so AWESOME!!!! I never could have done it without her. She gave up her entire Sat to help me. So, here's my thank you card for her. It's another tri shutter card. They aren't really that hard, but they do take a bit of time. Today I'll help her with her Christmas cards. She doesn't really need help, because she's a great stamper. I'm just trying to pay her back for helping me out (even though she's the kind of friend who doesn't want to be paid back). Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Kathy - you're great!!!
Supplies:
stamps- inspired by nature, oval all
cs- lovely lilac, almost amethyst dsp, whisper white
ink- white craft pad, lovely lilac classic pad
access- white ep, butterfly punch, fire circle brads, oval & scallop oval punches
Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment