Friday, December 18, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho





My friend, Cheryl, gave these three 12" x 12" fun wall decorations for my birthday back in Oct. I asked her to hang onto them until all our house renovations were complete. She stopped by with them on Tue and I'm so excited! I had completely forgotten about them. Our house renovations are nearly complete and this weekend we're moving stuff out of the garage, hanging pictures, etc. It will be great to hang these on the wall for Christmas. She said they're so lightweight that a pushpin is strong enough to hold them (so we won't have to put nails in the walls). The last view is a side view of the three of them stacked so you can see the ribbon that runs around the outside. They're made from all SU materials: ornament punch, dsp, ribbon and the glittery chipboard that's in the holiday mini, felt flurries (and a few contraband items as well).
Happy Holidays! Mary

p.s. Here's a link to a great accapella group performing "12 Days of Christmas" on You Tube Enjoy! Thanks Lisa for sending me the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment