Sunday, April 13, 2014

Stamping Fun Class Cards and SUO Challenge #94

Coaster Board Butterfly Card
 This first card I copied from my upline, with a few changes.  The coaster board comes in 6x12" sheets.  I stamped all over the sheet first with Everything Eleanor and Happy Day sets with coastal cabana, crushed curry, crisp cantaloupe and strawberry slush ink.  Then I cut the sheets into 3x4" pieces that could be run through the big shot with the Beautiful Butterflies die.
Coaster Board Butterfly Card, inside

Masculine Birthday Card
I copied this next card from a swap I received at Convention last July.  It uses the Soho Subway dsp.  I love The Wetlands set because it comes with both images and greetings.  It also is a great set to use for masculine cards. The Simply Scored tool (score every 1/4" across the front) adds great texture.
Masculine Birthday Card, inside

Banner Blast meets Retro Fresh
 I love the Retro Fresh dsp and washi tape from the occasions catalog.  I actually designed this card and am so pleased with how it turned out!
Banner Blast meets Retro Fresh, inside

Easter Card
 I cased this card from p. 15 of the Occasions catalog with a few changes.  I love that little bunny!  I cut the eggs apart from the greeting so they could be stamped separately more easily.  It also fits SUO's Easter Challenge.  Pop over to their website, linked on my right hand side bar, to get some great ideas.
Easter Card, inside
 If you want to know dimensions or colors, please feel free to leave me a comment.

Happy StampingMary

2 comments:

  1. Love all of the cards- especially the bunny card with the doily!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards! I really like your Hoppy Easter card...we had the same idea! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete