Tuesday, April 15, 2014

CAS SAS Cards

Happy Butterfly
Clean And Simple (CAS) Stamp A Stack (SAS).  I enjoy CAS cards.  I've wanted to do this class since last summer!

I copied the above card from someone on the internet, and just changed the sentiment.  It was super easy! and probably one of the quickest cards.

Just Smile
 I've seen a lot of cards using the Gorgeous Grunge set.  I added a punched sun with sunglasses made with the wing from the bird punch and hand drew on it's smile.  It was only natural to add the SMILE sentiment (from the Happy Day set)!  We also had the option of adding a greeting from Sassy Salutations on the inside.

5 Butterflies
The above card was copied/inspired by ?  I don't remember who's it was.  My friend Cheryl thought the white butterflies needed some texture, so that was an option.

Elegant Butterfly - Cathy H's
Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit
Everyone made two each of the butterfly and sun cards and three of the Hooray for Cards Kit.  The card kit cards were all different.  This kit is an excellent deal.  You get everything to make 20 cards for only  $19.95!  It includes an ink spot, the clear mount stamps, a clear block, note cards and envelopes, dimensionals, twine, self adhesive printed pieces, clips, easy directions with photos.  You'll even have some leftovers!

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment