|Punch Bunny Card|
|Punch Bunny Card, inside|
Well, I saw this adorable Punch Bunny treat holder by Catherine Pooler and knew I had to C.A.S.E. it. I did, and that will be a different post. It was so cute, but I couldn't enter it in SUO's challenge. Also, I needed to make an Easter card for my Spring Class. So I decided to use the punch bunny part and add it to a card, only I made my punch bunny slightly different.
- Punch a 1-3/4" circle, reinsert the circle part way into the punch two times for the two ears (see Catherine's video)
- Punch a 1-3/8" circle for the head
- Punch two small ovals for the feet, instead of a 3/4" circle punch so there's more room to adhere them with dimensionals
- Sponge all elements
- Adhere the ears the back of the head with snail
- Adhere the butt to head and feet with dimensionals
- Adhere one flower with a dimensional for the tail. I only wish this was available in white as well as vanilla; maybe I'll try dabbing white craft ink on it.
- use the scallop border punch
- cut little triangles out of each scallop.
- Cut out an Oval Accent with the big shot
- Cut Accent in half
- Brayer Baja Breeze ink over the inside of the Cloudy Day TIEF (the front only, the side that doesn't have any raised dots)
- Run the white half Oval Accent piece in the inked TIEF through the big shot
sets - Spring Sampler, Easter Blossom-retired
cs - whisper white, so saffron, Twitterpated dsp, certainly celery, basic gray
ink - baja breeze pad, basic gray pad, certainly celery pad and marker, primrose petals marker
access - flower trim, big shot, cloudy day TIEF, oval accent bigz die, sponge, dimensionals
punches - dotted scallop ribbon border, scallop border, small oval. 1-3/8" circle. 1-3/4" circle
Now hop on over to SUO and check out all the cute Easter cards!
Happy Stamping! Mary