Monday, March 18, 2013

SAB Class Cards

Recover Rapidly  Card
I love this get well card!  I got the idea from this card on Ruth's blog and she was inspired by this card and got the directions from Lorri's blog.  I changed the dimensions slightly because I had a lot of 3" strips of NQN cs.   Also I like to have a slightly wider tab to snail.

Pop-up tissue box:
6-1/2 x 2-1/2", score at 1-1/2", 3", 4-1/2" and 6"

Note:  After my class I discovered that you can use a smaller tissue than I instructed everyone.
For tissue: cut one tissue in quarters and separate into a single ply.  fold in half, triangle shape, and fold in half again.  Insert tip of triangle (smaller tissue not shown).
Pop-up Tissue Box on inside
sets- patterned occasions, sassy salutations
cs- whisper white, baja breeze, NQN, soft suede
ink- NQN, soft suede, regal rose
access- big shot, designer frames and perfect polka dots TIEF, label framelits, corner rounder, decorative label punch, paper snips, dimensionals
Pop-up Tissue Box on inside (open on the ends)
Flower Card
This easy design was inspired by the DSP, the TIEF and the set!  I love how all the elements coordinate.  I also love how easy it is to stamp with the sassy salutations set - you don't have to worry about getting it crooked!
sets- Madison Ave, Sassy Salutations
cs- razzleberry, white, indigo, tangerine, sycamore street dsp
ink- razzleberry indigo
access- big shot and vine street TIEF, dimensionals, lg rhinestones, indigo ribbon, 
bitty butterfly punch, itty bitty punch pack
Flower Card, inside
I punched the dsp flowers and adhered them onto the stamped image for a colorful look.
Smarty Pants Congratulations Card
This card was copied almost exactly from Ruth's.  It's so cute!  I thought the mini clothespins would be perfect for it and tried them on this grad card, but they were a little bulky.  Also I didn't have enough for a class.  They are cute, though, don't you think?
sets- patterned occasions, curly cute
cs- midnight muse, white, espresso coordination, raspberry ripple (heart), garden green
ink- bashful blue, rasberry ripple, midnight muse
access- big shot and cloudy day TIEF and woodgrain TIEF, espresso baker's twine, rhinestones, mini glue dots, dimensionals, scallop border punch, heart to heart punch, retired
Smarty Pants Congratulations Card, inside

Simple SAB Card
I really like this card.  It was inspired by several cards that I saw on Stampin' Connection, an exclusive website for demonstrators.  First I did the stamping on a layer of white cs, ran it through the big shot with the honey comb folder, added the ribbon and popped it up on dimensionals (I used a strip of pool party cs under the ribbon, but this photo doesn't show that).  I also stamped the hummingbird image, cut it out and popped it up on dimensionals.  the card looks good even if you don't run it through the big shot with the TIEF.
sets- bloomin'marvelous
cs- white
ink- cameo coral, retired but you could ty calypso coral, pool party, wild wasabi, espresso
access- big shot and honeycomb TIEF, dimensionals, pool party ribbon, paper snips



St. Patrick's or Good Luck Card
Last card was a choice of the two above - good luck or st. patrick's day.
sets- afitting occasion, teeny tiny wishes
cs- garden green, wasabi, white, twitterpated dsp
ink- garden green
access- wasabi gg ribbon, dimensionals
punches- full heart punch, modern label,dotted scallop border, 3/4" and 1" circles
St. Patrick's or Good Luck Card, inside
Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment