Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Product Class Cards


There were two versions of this card that class attendees could choose from because I couldn't make up my mind! lol. The colors are perfect plum, blushing bride and sahara sand card stock. It uses the same colors of ink along with elegant eggplant. We used the Bordering on Romance set as well as Teeny Tiny Wishes. The adorning accents edgelits were a fun way to cut the edges.



colors ~ blushing bride and riding hood red

tools ~ pinking hearts border punch, heart of hearts and fashionable hearts embosslits, pleated satin ribbon (I just love this ribbon!). Adorning Accents embossing folder adds a fun heart texture to the inside.

The light pink layer is from the twitterpated designer paper

Sentiments are from Teeny Tiny Wishes and Delightful Dozen.


Our next project was a fun maze birthday card made with the new A-maze-ing set. The colors are white, pacific point and tangerine tango and early espresso. The maze actually works! I found the best way to adhere it to the card is with Tombow liquid glue. I used the 1" square punch to create the forked edge on the sentiment banner.

Our final card was so elegant! I think pink pirouette and basic gray look great together. The flowers are colored with certainly celery, pink pirouette and regal rose. I just love that Apothecary Art set with the Labels Collection of framelits. Again, the Adorning Accents edgelits and embossing folders help create a unique edge.

Hope you enjoyed looking at the cards as much as we enjoyed making them! Please see the calendar link on my right side bar to find out when my next class is - you won't want to miss it!

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment