Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Soccer Coach Thank You Cards and Gift Boxes


My son's soccer coach sent out an e-mail that she wanted to get the team together to hand out trophies and pictures at a pizza party a couple weeks before Christmas. No one had collected for the coaches so I sent out an e-mail that I'd make cards for the boys to sign and little boxes for cash donations. I pulled out my retired and well used, "I love soccer" and "wonderful words" sets and made these thank you cards and boxes. Everyone brought cash to the end of the season party and I divided it between the two boxes (which were the perfect size). It was the easiest coaches thank you I've ever done! The best part was that the coaches were female and really seemed to appreciate the handmade gift box and card.

Last Fri I went to my friend Cheryl's and we played with product from the upcoming mini. Unfortunately I have been sick with a flu bug, but am starting to feel better. I have photos to post in the next few days.

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment