Friday, March 25, 2011

Muhlenkamp Sign and One More Pansy Card




These pansy cards are so much fun to make! You just punch two pieces of shimmery white card stock with the butterfly punch, spritz them with water until it pools, touch an Aquapainter in Elegant Eggplant ink refill and then on the edges of the butterfly. It is so cool to watch the way the ink spreads. Touch a clean Aquapainter in Daffodil Delight ink refill and then in the center of the butterfly. When they are dry, draw lines with an Elegant Eggplant marker and curl the edges a little with a dowel. Put the two punches together with a brad and add to card with a dimensional. The greeting on this card is from "Bring on the Cake" from the Occasions Mini. I'm happy to have another birthday set. I also used the flower images from the hostess set "Because I Care."



These are signs I bought at my son's school as part of a fundraiser for his wood-shop class. My husband thought they needed to be painted so the words would show up better. I painted the first one when I got it back in December, but didn't like the way the Basic Brown ink refill spread through the grain of the wood. Today I finally painted the 2nd sign. I used craft chocolate chip ink and it worked better. I heat set them, so hopefully they won't run when it rains. Now I just need to ask Dave to hang them on our house. I'm so glad I can finally cross that item off my "TO DO"list. Sometimes when somethings on my list too long I just throw away the list! lol.

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment