Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Finding Joy


I went on a retreat last month in Santa Cruz and it was wonderful! The speaker talked about what blocks our joy and what facilitates our joy. I was part of the planning committee and one of the other planning team members thought it would be fun to hand out "Almond Joy" candy bars. OK, bad pun, but it's kind of cute at the same time, right?

Of course, being an avid stamper I immediately thought about how I could package them. I came up with these little treats to hand out after one of the sessions. Note to self: these are easy if you are just making a couple, but 64? Really, they are pretty easy!





I started by cutting two tags out of Cool Carribbean card stock with my Big Shot and the "Two Tags" die (which I just had to buy so I could make these, lol). I Stamped the outside of each and then adhered them together. I put in a little candy bar, adhering it in place with snail. Then I tied it up with a little turquoise ribbon. All the supplies are retired and it felt good to use some of my stash!

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment