Saturday, September 25, 2010

September Technique Class

Ok, these cards were totally copied from my good friend Cheryl, except the last two cards. The fourth card uses a simply sent kit and is all designed already (I just substituted the recommended set because I don't own it) and the last card was copied from Shelly Gardner (co-founder of SU) with a minor change to the ribbon.

The card below is created with a hostess only level-1 set. You can easily earn this free set when you hold a workshop with sales of $150 net.
Supplies:
sets- because i care, sincere salutations
cs- not quite navy, baja breeze, greenhouse gala dp, whisper white
ink- notquite navy pad, whisper white craft pad
access- scallop trim corner punch, pearl, white ep



The card below is probably my favorite because I love that little quail set! Combined with the bright colors, it makes such a cheerful card
Supplies:
sets- happy together, heard from the heart
cs- poppy parade, whisper white, greenhouse gala dp
ink- pumpkin pie, poppy parade, pear pizzaz, and daffodil delight pads
access- scalop trim border punch, dimensionals



The card below was simple. We used markers to directly color the stamps on the inside, giving them more life.
Supplies:
sets- short and sweet, herb expressions
cs- chocolate chip, marina mist, greenhouse gala dp, whisper white
ink- chocolate chip pad, markers: pear pizzaz, marina mist
access- word window punch, modern label punch, chocolate chip satin ribbon, gold brads, 1/16" handheld punch

The card below uses the "Hello You" simply sent kit and was very quick and easy! Customers could choose the set/sentiment they wanted. My sample uses the Thank You Kindly set.
Supplies:
sets- occasional quotes, thank you kindly, fabulous phrases
access- simply sent "sweet hello" kit #1178710, stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect positioning


We made the bonus card below because I had it prepped for my new catalog open house. I haven't had the Open House & I'm not sure I will get the chance!
Supplies:
sets- elements of style
cs- whisper white, rich razzleberry
ink- rich razzleberry
access- big shot, top note die, white grosgrain ribbon



Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment