Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Won!


I received the card above from my up-line, Denise, saying that my name was entered in a drawing for the quarters' swaps and contests. I won $25 in free merchandise! I was so excited; it's the first time I ever won anything. I knew what I wanted ~ the new Just Believe set. When I received my clear mount set I made this thank you card for Denise. The little butterflies on the envelope are from my name stamp. I can't wait to make more cards using this set, but my "stamping" (dining room) table is full of food from our pantry while Dave is painting it. I have photos of cards my friend Cheryl made with her set that I'll post this week.





Supplies:
sets- just believe
cs- very vanilla, pacific point, tangerine tango, daffodil delight, greenhouse gala dp
ink- pear pizzaz pad & marker, pacific point marker, daffodil delight pad, tangerine tango marker, riding hood red marker, wild wasabi marker
access- scallop trim corner punch, daffodil delight taffeta ribbon

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment