Sunday, August 29, 2010

Greeting Card Kids for Shoebox Event



Here's the card I made for our Shoebox Event. At first I was going to watercolor it, but I knew there would be 20 cards to make in about 3-4 hours, so I wanted to keep it simple. This card layout was inspired by the top right card on p29 of the new Idea Book & Catalog (IBC).

Supplies:
sets- greeting card kids, fabulous phrases
cs- sahara sand, cherry cobbler, daffodil delight, very vanilla
ink- cherry cobbler, sahara sand
access- paper piercer & mat pack, black grosgrain ribbon, scallop trim border punch, dotted lines jumbo wheel, wheel guide (optional)

Here are a few of the door prizes demonstrators submitted:

I've made these post-it-note holders before. I love this Aviary set and it's so perfect for this project!
Patti Lee made this adorable box . . .
which opened up like this. What a fun project!
Sharon cased this coffin from page 26 of the the IBC



What do you think was in this box? . . .

This card! Aren't these little owls so cute?


Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment