Sunday, September 27, 2009

jeanne's b-day card


jeanne's b-day card, originally uploaded by mtmuhl.

This is a card I made for my husband's friend's mother. He attended her 80th b-day party Sat up in Sacramento while I took our son to his soccer tournament. The rose on the front of this card uses a really cool technique that my friend Cheryl and I were trying out the other day. I was trying out some unusual colors and didn't want to use this one for a sample, but didn't want to throw it away either. When our house renovations are done and I can host classes again I will have a class showcasing this technique. It's so awesome! Cheryl already held her class and everyone loved it.

Supplies:
set - fifth avenue floral
cs - shimmery white, nqn
ink - various reinkers, nqn & bemuda bay pads, bermuda bay marker
access - big shot, manhattan flower die, aquapainters, scrap organdy ribbon, dimensionals, paper snips, corner rounder

Happy Stamping! Mary

p.s. Do you see the countertop under the card? That's our new granite

No comments:

Post a Comment