Monday, September 28, 2009

Halloween "moving bear" Card



In between 4 soccer games in extremely hot weather, I made this fun card. I'd been wanting to make one since I saw Brent Steele show his "Flying Bear" card at Convention 08. In fact, it's one of the main reasons I bought the "Under the Stars" set! So, almost a year later, I finally made my own version. If you pull the tab at the bottom of the card his arms wave up and down (I attached a pumpkin to one of his arms). It was a little tricky trying to remember how the card was done, especially since I waited so long! Lol. Tip: I colored the bear with colored pencils and then blended them with a creamy caramel marker, it's a little trick I sometimes use.
Supplies:
sets - under the stars, halloween bkgrds, the more the merrier, button bear accessories
cs - blk, vanilla, pumpkin
ink - blk pad, pumpkin pad, creamy caramel marker, wc pencils
access - ee eyelet, crop-a-dile, pumpkin gg ribbon, dimensionals, 1" circle punch, silver brads, 1/16" handheld punch, hobby blade, mat pack & paper piercer, sponge
Happy Stamping! Mary
p.s. My son was in the championship game today, but they lost. They played hard and were 2nd in the tournament! Way to go Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment