Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Thanks Coach Jones and Coach Billy!


Ray, my son, finished his Varsity soccer ⚽ season. Tonight is the awards banquet. These are the Z-fold thank you cards I made for the coaches.

Yeah!  I finally figured out how to get the photos off my phone.  Which is good because the picture card on my regular phone is corrupted.

Now I need to make a little insert for the boys to sign!  Usually I make a card large enough to be signed, but not so with this card!  I might just add another white 2-3/4" x 4" panel.  That would be a really easy fix.

SUPPLIES: (retired)
sets - i love soccer, so many thank
cs - concord crush, 11" x 4-1/4", scored at 2-3/4" & 5-1/2" and 2-3/4" square
       whisper white 3@ 2-1/2" x 4" and 2-1/4" square
ink - concord crush pad

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment