Wednesday, July 8, 2015

SUO Challenge #126 - Designer Series Papers! and Happy Birthday Kevin!

Kevin's Card, front

Kevin's Card, inside
I was so excited to take part in the SUO Challenge #126.  You need to use Designer Series Papers.  My friend's son's birthday is tomorrow, so I made his card to fit the challenge.  Also, I had some leftover pieces from my May Club, so I thought I'd use those scraps.  I used a geometrical layout and to make it more masculine.  I had a little dotted scrap of Painted Blooms DSP to add a little birthday fun.  Doesn't it look a little like a party hat?

SUPPLIES:
set - Big Day
cs - Castal Cabana, Pistacio Pudding, Whisper White, 2012-2014 IC DSP, Painted Blooms DSP
ink - coastal cabana pad
access - sponges, dimensionals
punches - bird builder, 1-3/4" circle

Happy Stamping!  Mary

3 comments:

  1. Love the use of the DSP and I am sure that your son loved it as well! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun use of the DSP patterns to make your grid design! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Designer Paper Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, and awesome use of your DSP. So glad you joined in the challenge at SUO this week!

    ReplyDelete