Monday, August 11, 2014

Screen Cards with Cathy

Cathy's Card
 My friend Cathy came over and showed me this beautiful "screen card" she'd made.  I've seen them online and couldn't wait to make one myself.
Cathy's Card

My Card, version #1
 I liked her tiny flowers, but they're made with a non SU! punch that I don't have.  I wanted to reproduce it in a class sometime, so I used a punch I own.  Also, I didn't want to get out the Big Shot, so I left off the tiny butterflies.  I colored tiny pearls with a black sharpie, but had a hard time with them because of my progressing MS, so on the second card I used the white chalk marker instead.  Not sure which version I'll use if I have a class.  What's your vote?  Maybe I'll use a little silver Dazzling Details.
My Card, version #1

My Card, version #2

My Card, version #2

My Card, version #2
Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment