Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cheryl Visit and Cards

Cheryl C.A.S.E. card
 The above was case'd from a card I made at the Vacaville Shoebox.  Cheryl changed up the colors and executed it much cleaner than I did.  I like her version better!

Cheryl Get Well card
 Cheryl tends to emboss with white a lot.  I has a nice effect especially on a silhouette image like this one.

Cheryl Patriotic card
 I like how the flag pole goes off the page and gives this card dimension.  It says, "you've got courage, you've got strength" on the front and "you've got me" on h inside.

Cheryl Birthday card
I like how Cheryl punched holes in the So Saffron piece and sponged it to create a "cheese" layer.  The greeting, from the set Giggle Greetings, says, "age is  something that doesn't count unless you're a cheese."
Cheryl Birthday card, inside

Cheryl Sympathy card
 This sympathy card is made using a new hostess set Bloom with Hope.  The set is versatile because it has a variety of sentiments (for sympathy, birthday and other) and images.
Cheryl Sympathy card, inside
My friend Cheryl stopped by today and she showed me some cards she made recently.  We had a nice visit and lunch.  I love how we can go to lunch and write it off as a business expense!

Happy Stamping!  Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment