Monday, June 23, 2014

Vacaville Shoebox- Cards We Made

Olive's Card - my favorite
Isn't this just beautiful?  I'll be C.A.S.E.'ing it for sure!  I'll have to make a few substitutions for images I don't have.  Olive said she also made it in purple (Wisteria Wonder maybe) and it also looked good.

Mary Jone's Zipper card - the winner I think
This is the first time I saw a "zipper" card.  The card base is cut with the rotary arm and a perforation blade above and below the blue dsp.  When you are ready to send the card, you seal it.  Then the recipient pulls the tab that says "pull" and unzips it open!
Mary Jone's Zipper card, unsealed
 I love the Endless Wishes photopolymer set.  Hopefully it will be available again soon.
.
Mary Jone's Zipper card, opened

Flip Card

Flip Card, belly band removed
 I like when "flip" cards are made with an additional panel on which to write.
Flip Card, opened completely

Denise's Card?
 I'll have to C.A.S.E. a version of these cards, too (above and below). The new sequins are so much fun to use!  I love when you can punch out pieces.


Monica's Card
 Monica punched out flowers and hearts with the new Itty Bitty Accents punch pack from the new Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.  Then she colored them with the new Blendabilities markers.  Cool! 
Monica's Card, opened

Cheryl Gray's Card
Cheryl's card uses an interesting color combo that works well together!

Work of Art Card, flower
 I love this unique use of the set - a flower from the heart!

Work of Art Card, Easel
What a cute "easel" on which to depict this "work of art".

Work of Art Card,  with bookmark
Work of Art Card,  with bookmark removed
 The pocket for the bookmark is easy to make using DSP. You only need to use snail because the bookmark is so lightweight.   The bookmark is made from the Moonlight DSP, too.
Work of Art Card,  inside
My Card
I like how the new In Colors (IC) all work so well together.

SUPPLIES (my card):
set - Thoughts and Prayers
cs - 4-1/4"x11" whisper white. blackberry bliss, tangelo twist, hello honey, lost lagoon. mossy meadow scraps for flowers
ink - basic black pad
access - 16" mossy meadow ribbon (it's wonderful to work with!), petite petals punch, mini glue dots (to attach flowers), pearls

These are the cards we made, except a couple.  I didn't have time to make all the cards and I didn't even get photos!  Hope you enjoy them!

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment