Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Vacaville Shoebox - My Winnings!

My Winnings!

Bag in a Box from Cheryl Gray
 This box was made from the new Lullaby paper with the Envelope Punch Board (EPB).  I got the directions and can't wait to make my own!
Filled with Candy!  Mmmmm
Box from Cheryl Gray
 This box was made from the beautiful, but sadly retired, Waterfall paper withe the EPB and the scalloped tag topper.  I don't have directions, but hope to figure it out.
Filled with Candy!  Mmmmm
We get raffle tickets: one if your card is picked as everyone's favorite, one for each door prize that you bring, and one for doing a demonstration.   The winner gets to pick first, then names are drawn.  So you don't always get your first choice.  My first choice would have been the Moonlight Paper Stack.  Oh well, I still came out with some good loot!

I made three door prizes (the limit) and did two demos.  I got Two Adorable Boxes filled with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups - those won't last long! LOL.  I also got Jumbo Sticky Rounds, the Perfect Dots TIEF, White Cotton Ribbon, and Write On Mini Magnet Boards.  

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment