Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Technique Cards

All Four Technique Class Cards
Fold-over DSP Card
I love fold over DSP cards because you get to see both sides of the dsp.  I originally learned this layout from my upline, Tami Waddell, who has been a demo for 20 years!
I changed the dimensions of the dsp a little so I could maximize the number of cards I could get from a single sheet of dsp.
Fold-over DSP Card, detail
Supplies;
sets- daydream medallions, feels good
cs- 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" island indigo, 3-3/4" x 5" pool party, 1-1/2" sq and 2-1/2" sq whisper white, sycamore street dsp 4 x 4" square scored at 3-1/2", 4 x 3" scored at 1/2"
ink- island indigo pad, pool party marker or pad
access- 14" sycamore street ribbon and button pack, big shot and floral framelits, mini glue dots and dimensionals, daydream jumbo wheel, large rhinestones
 
Fold-over DSP Card, one side open

Fold-over DSP Card, both sides open


"Punny" Card
I love this very "punny" card, but can't take the credit for the idea.  I was inspired by this card.  I didn't feel like printing the greeting, so I pulled out an old alphabet set instead.  Now I have the Designer Typeset photo polymer set, which would have been perfect!

Supplies:
sets- delightful dozen, spring sampler, little letters (retired)
cs- 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" wild wasabi, 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" floral district dsp, 3-3/4" x 5" whisper white (guts) and scraps. colored scraps for punching: wasabi, marina, tangerine, black.
ink pads- wild wasabi, marina mist, tangerine tango and basic black
access- 1" and 1-1/4" circle punch, 1" square punch ( to make "flag" ends), dimensionals
"Punny" Card, open

Easter Card #1, or Sympathy Card
See this post for card details/recipe.
Customers also had the option of making this card a sympathy card by changing the inside greeting to one from the set "Thoughts and Prayers."
Easter Card #1, open


Easter Card #2
See this post for card details/recipe and a link to Catherine Pooler's punch bunny heiny, which is a little different from mine.
Easter Card #2, open
Happy stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment