Thursday, February 28, 2013

Feel Better!


for Cathy H

for Cathy H, inside
My friend had foot surgery the day before Valentine's Day.  What a bummer!  She's recovering well, but it's more difficult than she expected.  Good luck Cathy!  Hope you are your energetic self again really soon.

for Donna
My college roommate has breast cancer and had a double masectomy recently.  They didn't find any cancer in the lymph nodes and think they got it all.  We are planning a trip to San Diego in April, which will include a visit with her.  God Bless you Donna!

for Shelagh

for Shelagh, inside
My friend Shelagh had a really nasty cold recently and so it was a great excuse to make this adorable card.  I copied it from this card here.  There is a link on Ruth's blog to Lorri's blog with the original card she copied.  I just added the sentiment on the inside.  I want to make a version of  this card at my SAB class next month.  Hope you can join me!

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment