Monday, January 28, 2013

Masculine Sympathy Cards

Sympathy Card #1, front and inside

 I had some pieces leftover from my Winter SAS and I needed a masculine sympathy card.  So I redesigned Cheryl's card to create these.  I like to have sympathy cards on hand because it's not something I like to make when the occasion sadly comes up.

SUPPLIES:
sets- crosses of hope, thoughts and prayers
cs- white, baja, NQN, twitterpated dsp
ink- NQN pad, and wild wasabi pad for card #2
access- pool party baker's twine, big shot, windows framelits, square lattice TIEF
punches- lg oval, word window decorative label, bitty  butterfly punch

Sympathy Card #2, front

Sympathy Card #2, inside
I really wanted to try out my new bitty butterfly punch.  It's so cute!  Not really masculine, but the color is, so it works.

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment