Monday, January 14, 2013

Jan Club - Slider Cards

Club Projects and Valentine Treat Gift to Members

Winter Slider Card, Project #2

Love Slider Card, Project #1




These slider cards are so much fun to make!  I modified the size so I could get two of the card bases out of one sheet of 8.5" x 11" piece of card stock.  I was inspired four years ago to make these by one I made (designed by Patti Lee) at a shoebox swap in Vacaville.  Patti used to be a SU! demonstrator, part of the Wacky Stampers group I'm in, and very talented.  You can see her directions or look at the ones on Split Coast Stampers.  Please e-mail me if you want the supply list or directions for my card.  You can have a seam showing on the back or not depending how you do the last step.

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment