Thursday, April 26, 2012

Congrats Rhett! Retiring Merchandise Update

.

This is the card I made for my nephew who is getting confirmed. I smudged the sentiment a bit, but he's a 16 yr old boy and won't care. It went together very quickly because I already had the dry embossed card base and just needed to stamp/heat emboss the image and sentiment.

The finial press textured embossing folder is retiring:( The dove image is from a very old retired set, Victorian Frame, that I love to use. Don't miss the opportunity to get a retiring set that you really love!

UPDATE: Check out the retiring product. Go to "Promotions" on my website. Stamp Sets will be available until May 31, 2012. Accessories are only available while they last. SU did make a mistake on the list, though. The craft scissors and paper snips are not retiring. If you really want an accessory that's retiring I suggest you put in an order online. However, if you don't care too much and want to risk not getting it, I can place the order for you.

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment