Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools - Technique Cards

April Fools - I'm posting! I love the cards we made a couple weeks ago, but haven't had a chance to blog them :(

This card was inspired by a card we made at a demo event (ok, basically copied with a few changes because of supplies I didn't have!).


I'm proud of this card because I took an idea that my friend showed me (card opening in center and "held shut" by punched focal points layered on opposite sides of the opening) and made it my own! OK, I couldn't remember what her card looked like so I was forced to create my own :) That sticky note says to score the card at 2-1/8" and 6-3/8"


I love this vanilla scented embossed card. I was inspired by the card on the last page of the Occasions mini catalog. I'm going to make these to send out this Easter, I hope.

Finally, the last card was one I designed for my Vacaville Shoebox Demo event. The dsp is embossed with the tulips frame embossing folder and then sanded.

Well, I'd add all the details, but my husband is on a business trip and I need to cook dinner! Maybe later, or if you post a comment asking for more info. I might just have to stamp later!

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment