Thursday, February 9, 2012

Designer Frame Window, portrait


This is a card I made using a technique I don't use very often ~ coloring with pastels and blender pens. You dip the blender pen in the corner of your pastel and color in your image. - It gives the soft look of pastels but allows for just a bit more precision in your coloring. I love to punch a window and then stamp through it. This card took it one step further ~ I punched the oval window and then embossed around it using the designer frames textured impressions embossing folder. You can get the e.f. for FREE with a qualifying S.A. B. order! Originally I made this card for an SUO challenge, but I didn't get it posted in time. This week's SUO challenge is to make a Valentine card using two colors... /can I get it done by tomorrow?

Supplies:
sets- elegant thank you, bordering on romance
cs- whisper white, twitterpated dsp
ink- island indigo
access- blender pens, pastels, pearls, big shot, designer frames textured impressions embossing folders, extra large oval punch, blushing bride pleated satin ribbon (I love this ribbon!), sticky strip (the best way to adhere the ribbon)

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment