Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Ray!

My good friend & neighbor Shelagh made this adorable card for Ray's 13th birthday, which was Wed. I hired her son, who turns 18 on Sat, to give guitar lessons to Ray.

My good friend Cheryl made this card with the new Petite Pennants Builder punch. Her son was at the party; he's on the left in the photo below. Next week is his birthday and I'll have to make a great card for him!

Here's the motley crew. They had a great time bowling & having pizza. They had even more fun playing Nerf gun wars. It was so hot out that they didn't even want to eat the cupcakes and ice cream ~ not normal for 13 year old boys!

Tomorrow or Mon. I'll post pictures of the card we made at my New Catalog Open House and the door prizes I gave away. Be sure to check back!

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment