Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Flirtatious Door Prizes




The door prize matched the make-n-take card project. Two lucky winners got these cuties (and the yummy M&M's they held! I used the new In Color "Island Indigo" textured card stock to cut out the fancy favors box with the Big Shot. But first I adhered a strip of Flirtatious designer paper with Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive sheets. Next I added a doily popped up on a dimensional and various circles also popped up on dimensionals. The top circle on the pumpkin version has an image from the Circle Circus set stamped in Versamark ink and sprinkled with tangerine tango embossing powder and heat set. I then added a pearl. On the mambo version I punched a flower out of the indigo cs using the Boho Blossoms punch and added a rhinestone. Finally I used our beautiful new lace border punch to make a handle that I then attached with brads.

Our third door prize winner received a package containing some gold embossing powder and glassy glaze embossing powder (now retired).

These are fun and easy to make, hope you like them! ~ Mary

P.S. My camera quit on me. I even added new batteries, but that doesn't seem to be the problem. Don't know when I'll get to post again. Maybe I can scan my cards & post them. I can have my 13 year old help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment