Monday, June 6, 2011

Always Bird Card


Here's a card I made a couple years ago at one of the shoebox swaps I attended in Vacaville. We will be making a similar card in my June 30th class (different dp, ribbon, etc). I added Happy Father's Day, so I could enter it in this month's SUO challenge. It uses the Always set which is retiring at the end of this month. I love that bird!

Supplies:
sets- always, something to celebrate
cs- very vanilla, chocolate chip, not quite navy, crumb cake, ?dsp
ink- chocolate chip and not quite navy pads
access- chocolate chip taffeta ribbon, sponge, dimensionals, 1/2" circle punch, corner rounder

UPS just came and brought the MDS album I made and had printed. I'm so excited! I'll have to figure out how to share it with you. Until then. . .

Happy Stamping! Mary

1 comment:

  1. What a great, classic stamp set! A great way to say goodbye. Thanks for playing SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete