Monday, January 10, 2011

Valentine Scallop Square Boxes

edit: I am finally adding a photo of the scallop square boxes that I gave my club members in January. The photo is of the box sitting on the scallop square bigz die.



We had a lot of fun at Club yesterday (see yesterday's post for the projects we made). I gave each of the gals a little box with a couple mint patties. I had seen this idea on Monika's blog. I won't go into all the details because you can view her easy tutorial here. I used 12" x 12" red card stock and was able to cut four scallop squares out of each sheet. Then I punched out some retired designer paper with a 1" circle to decorate the sides (you could easily punch out various hearts or simply stamp the sides). I punched out more dp circles and glued them on red card stock punched circles (1-1/4") to decorate the mints. My camera and computer are conspiring against me. They won't let me upload the close up photo of the box I made. When I do manage it, I will edit this post. Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment