Friday, January 7, 2011

January Club Projects



Project 1 - Gift Card Holder
This is an updated version of a Club Card I did a couple years ago. I've seen these gift card holder many times. I can't remember where I first saw it years ago, but I changed the dimensions to make a regular A-2 card size (the one I originally saw was barely larger than a gift card). I also made it with 8-1/2 x 11" card stock sheets since I don't have 12 x 12" in many colors. Here's a great
tutorial by Ruth Norton showing how the gift card holder is made, but using 12 x 12" card stock.

Supplies:
sets- always, sincere salutations
cs- sahara sand, textured black, rose red, very vanilla
ink- rose red craft pad, always artichoke, so saffron, marina mist & regal rose classic pads
access- word window & 1" circle punch, corner rounder, sticky strip, clear ep, 1/4" wide black gg ribbon, dimensionals



Project 2 - Pop-Up Valentine Card with Removable Bookmark
It's so easy and fun to make these Pop-Up Cards! I learned how from SU's website tutorials about four years ago. I even made an Easter card version with my first grade students! If they can do it, I know you can, too. The key is to attach the inside card ONLY at the top and bottom. Then it won't buckle when you open and close the card. Click here for directions.

I like Anne's tutorial on how to punch around the page using SU's border and corner punches.

Supplies:
sets- i (heart) hearts, grateful greetings
cs- real red, very vanilla, red glimmer paper, love letters designer paper
ink- real red pad
access- brights glimmer brads, 1/16" punch, pinking hearts corner & border punches, heart to heart & full heart punches, two-way glue pen

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment