Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Lights!




Our new chandelier finally arrived - Yippeeee! Everyone at class today noticed how nice and bright it is at the stampin' table now. Dave installed it along with a little lamp over our new couch, two hallway lights and a new light in the front entry (no photo). I'm so excited about the new lights. Unfortunately the light above my kitchen sink is not working now! Dave says the balast (?) is broken and he'll have to replace it.

Tomorrow or Monday I'll post the cards we made in the Kiss-It-Good-Bye Class. Next week I'll post some of the swaps I've been receiving.

Do you want to know the really exciting news I have? I received my new box of catalogs today! I'm so glad they came and will be here for my New Catalog Open House on Sat. July 10th. I received my complimentary copy before we went to Yosemite. I got to peruse it for a whole week, whenever the boys & Dave went hiking. I'm already getting my wish list together.

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment