Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Purse 3x3" Mini Card and Envelope Tote

Here's a Purse Tote for 3x3" Mini Cards and Envelopes that I designed (yes, me! I have to laugh because so often I case everything) and made with my Club a few years ago. It's a really fun tote because you can vary it so many ways. You can make totes of different themes and showcase different techniques. Three years ago I made them for all my hostesses. I used designer paper and stamp sets to reflect the current holiday or season. They are just so darn cute!

This one uses the highly sophisticated (wink wink) "T.P." method: Take a piece of tissue, fold or squash it up, pounce it on an ink pad, then pounce/twist it on your card stock. It gives an interesting texture to your project. I'm sorry, but I can't remember from whom I learned that method to give her proper credit.

Check back in a couple days to see the ones we made at Club on Sunday.

Supplies:
sets- summer by the sea, three for you
cs- not quite navy, creamy caramel, whisper white
ink- basic black pad, watercolor pencils, turquoise jumbo ink cartridge
access- blender pens, sticky strip, mini glue dots, taupe grosgrain ribbon, spot on jumbo wheel

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment