Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Aug 5th was my mom's birthday (81 years young!). The boys and I went to visit her Tue and returned Thur. I gave her "Inspired By Nature" along with some other items, but I forgot to take a photo of the cool Tri-Shutter card I made her. I want to make some more and I'll upload them when I do. Anyhow, the set inpired us to do a little stamping and this is one of the cards I made. I colored the ribbon slide with my summer sun marker, but it's hard to tell in the picture. I love my new butterfly punch! The brad in the middle holds the wings up and away from the card like it's flying.

Supplies:
sets- inspired by nature
cs - old olive, summer sun, chocolate chip, naturals ivory
ink - summer sun, old olive, chocolate chip
access - moss ribbon, vanilla HPH, 5/16" brad, 1/16" handheld punch, dimensionals, butterfly punch
Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment