Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy 50th Anniversary!

Last Saturday we attended the 50th wedding anniversary party of some good friends. I used one of the first SU sets I ever got, Victorian Frame. It has a lot of different images that can be stamped in the middle where I stamped the heart, but it seems I usually use the heart image. I embossed the frame in gold and "50" in the center circle on shimmery white cardstock. Then I stamped the heart in rose red classic ink over the 50. It's a neat effect, but hard to see in this photo. I also watercolored some of the details in the frame. Then I matted it with black and layered it on a gold card using dimensionals (snail doesn't hold really well on the brushed metallic cardstocks). It was very sparkly and pretty.

Supplies:
sets - victorian frame, brushstroke numbers, eclectic corners
cs - shimmery white, basic black, brushed metallic gold
ink - versamark, rose red, always artichoke and ballet blue pads
access - gold ep, aquapainters, dimensionals, heat gun and embossing buddy

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment