Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ben's Confirmation

Last weekend my nephew got confirmed. My husband and I are the Godparents and I made him this card. It's fairly simple and only took a short time to make it. I think it would have been prettier with shimmery white cs, but it was for a teenage boy and I didn't think he'd appreciate the specialty paper enough to warrant its use! lol

Supplies:
sets- celebrate everything, dove image is from a retired set
cs - whisper white, brushed gold
ink - gold encore pad
accessories - 1 3/4" circle punch, gold ep, narrow white organdy ribbon

Happy Stamping! Mary

2 comments:

  1. That turned out really nice!! All without using a *ahem* certain Easter card, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm glad I saved your Easter card and did something original instead!

    ReplyDelete