|Wedding Tunnel Card, front|
|Wedding Tunnel Card, inside|
set - Rose Wonder
cs - very vanilla, rose red
ink - rose red, marina mist, always artichoke and archival black pads
access - Simply Scoring tool, tear and tape, 2-1/2" circle punch, dimensionals
Tunnel card Directions:
- For a tall tunnel card use two half sheets, 8.5" x 5.5" each
- Score inside piece at 2-1/8" and 6-3/8"
- Punch a window in middle section
- line up the two pieces and stamp the inside image through the window
- Now score both pieces at 4.25"
- Stamp the inside outer-edge panels
- Stamp the front around the outside edges, and front main image on separate piece of vanilla. Matt the front focal image on rose red cs. It will be adhered to the card front with dimensionals as the final step.
- Crease your folds on both pieces.
- The outside is simply folded like a standard A-2 card
- The inside piece is folded valley, mountain, valley and adhered with strong (tear and tape) adhesive to the card front (outer panels only) so the middle sticks out when it is opened.
- Adhere your focal rose matted image to the card front with dimensionals.
Happy Stamping! Mary