Monday, August 3, 2015

New Catalog Shoebox

Erin's Card
Erin's Card, opened

Erin's Card, opened outside
Erin's Card, close up
 I love Erin's card!  I don't know what style it's called, but it uses a single sheet of dsp and yet holds up well because of the cs.  We will definitely be making it in a class.

Cheryl's Card
Cheryl's Card, inside
 Chery's card was clean and definitely great for a masculine birthday.

Dee's Card
Dee's Card, inside
 Dee's card was also great for a masculine birthday.  We'll make it, too since I have all the merchandise for it!

My Card with Envelope
My Card, inside 
Last is my card.  It's a little 3x3" card.  I wanted to make a matching envelope with the new envelope paper.  You could use the plain side or the stripes on the outside.

We were supposed to have 3 more people, but unfortunately weren't able to come due to being sick or hospitalized!

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment