Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas from the Muhlenkamps!

2014 Christmas Card, front

2014 Christmas Card, inside
I thought it would take me awhile to make this year's  card, but it went fairly quickly!  Of course, I didn't want to have 120 Smokey Slate ovals, so I incorporated them into the design.  It also covered up where the cardinal, which I had colored with blendabilities, bled through.

The card colors were inspired pair of flannel pj's I own.  The pj's are white with gray branches and red cardinals printed on them.

SUPPLIES:
sets - Beauty of the Season, Delightful Dozen
cs - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" whisper white card base,  5-1/4" x 4" smokey slate
ink - tuxedo black momento ink pad, cherry cobbler pad, marker and blendabilities, summer starfruit marker
access - big shot, filigree frame TIEF, ovals collection framelits, dimensionals

Happy Stamping! and Merry Christmas!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment