Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I sent out a few cards - mom, bachelor brothers, and a couple friends.  I wanted to send a card to my sis, so I quickly whipped this up from scraps that needed to be cleared from my hutch.  I used the mini stapler to attach the cajun craze and water colored pieces.  Then I covered the staples with a couple pieces of washi tape.  Oh, how I love that mini stapler!  It's so easy, especially since I'm losing the use of my left hand.

SUPPLIES:
sets - all about autum, grateful greetings (inside)
cs - water color paper, cajun craze, crumb cake notecards and envelopes
ink - pumpkin pie old olive cajun craze and chocolate chip pads
access - big shot, wood grain TIEF, washi tape, mini stapler, mister

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment