Friday, May 23, 2014

Prize Time

Our Gift
Our Gift, Open

not my favorite, but like the set we used

New Blendabilities


We'll be Friends Forever BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW TOO MUCH

At Prize Time, a fun event for our Inkerbelle's group, we got the cutest box of chocolates.  We also made several cards.  The last one is my favorite ~ LOVE that saying!  It's on blue lagoon cs; one of the new in colors.  I need more practice with the new "blendabilities" markers.

We had a great lunch that Tami brought in for us, then an interesting business meeting where we shared ideas.

Lastly, Tami gave us a bunch of new product and challenged us to create four cards with it.  I don't have a photo of them, but everyone created something unique and great.  I may "need" to have a class based on them.

I've already earned my invitation for next quarter!  Yeah!

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment