Friday, March 21, 2014

Watercolor Wonder Note Card #1
 I love the way these note cards are pre-printed on watercolor paper! The zigzaggy lines are pre-printed and the vases image is stamped.  You get four each of five designs.
Watercolor Wonder Note Card #2
 The green water colored background is the beginning point for this simple card and the stamped image you can earn free as a sale-a-bration item.  It's stamped on and framed with the deco label framelits.

Easy Valentine treat holder made using the scalloped tag topper.

Watercolor Wonder Note Card #3

Watercolor Wonder Note Card #4


CASE'ing DO, so pretty!

Banner Blast punch card

Banner Blast stamped and punched card
My friend, Cheryl stopped by last month and shared these cards with me.  I'm so behind on blogging!  I have more cards to share from Club and classes, so keep checking back!

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment