Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February Club Projects

Heart Card
I embossed the envelope flap with the hexagon TIEF.  I always love the look that gives.   I copied this card from my friend Cheryl, who found it on Pintrest.  I gave the club members the option to make it a wedding or anniversary card, but everyone made it a valentine.


SUPPLIES:
sets - grateful greetings (retired) or delightful dozen or teeny tiny wishes.
cs - raspberry ripple and  whisper white
ink - raspberry ripple pad
access - tripple heart punch (retired), big shot and hexagon TIEF, rhinestones, raspberry ripple stiched satin ribbon


 
Ruffled Ribbon Card, front
 This second card was a copy of my upline's with a few changes.  I used a get well saying because I don't have the "For You" sentiment from Chalk Talk.  Also, I replaced the Definition background with the French Script background.   What is cool about this card is using the 2 1/2" circle punch out that fits exactly on the double sided jumbo sticky rounds.   First peel off one side of the sticky round and adhere the cs circle to it.  Then ease the ruffled ribbon all around the edge easily adhering it.  Finally, stick the circle to the card front.

SUPPLIES:
sets - flower shop, delightful dozen, thoughts and prayers
cs - pistachio pudding, whisper white
ink - pistachio pudding pad, island indigo pad
access - pistachio pudding ruffled ribbon, island indigo chevron ribbon, jumbo sticky rounds, 2-1/2" & 1-1/4" circle punch, pansy punch, dimensionals
Ruffled Ribbon Card, inside
Tami's Card

No comments:

Post a Comment