Friday, November 15, 2013

Swaps from Vacaville August Shoebox, part 2

Denise Waddell, sunburst card
Cheryl Gray

Cheryl Gray, open
 I guess I should have shown Halloween cards before the holiday was over!  I can see this layout using X-mas dsp holding a holiday treat.

Denise Waddell - Flip Card

Denise Waddell - Flip Card open

Lynn Lang



Lynn Lang, open
Lynn's card has a fun inside holding a recipe.  Wouldn't this be fun to send atop a plate of yummy cookies!
Lynn Lang, inside recipe

Mary Beth Thrasher
What a unique and beautiful card!
Mary Beth Thrasher, open

Mary Jones, close up
Mary Jones
 I love Mary's simple use of Washi tape.  Did you know you can tear it?  It's really simple and fun to use.  It's also repositionable.
Mary Jones, inside

Vicki
I just love those glimmery snowflakes on the neutral dsp.  Isn't the gate-fold opening fun?
Vicki, inide

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment