Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!


Here are some beautiful hand stamped cards I got for my birthday.
from Billie, only she had tied the bow much better!  Her water coloring is gorgeous.

Billie's card open

Cheryl's card

Cheryl's card opened

Cheryl's gift was put in this box she so beautifully decorated.

Top of box with the bow from the Holiday catalog

Side view

from Cathy Hostetler

from Jan Egan

from Kathy Mendenhall

from Lynne Davies

from Peggy Mcdonald

from Susie Homer

Susie's card open

Susie made a coordinating envelope with the new envelope punch board!

Shelagh Spafford, beautifully water colored
I also got a beautifully watercolored card from Pat Schulte.  I thought I had photographed it, but I guess I didn't!  I'll take a photo and update this when I can, sorry Pat.

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment